Mobile Phones for sale in Ireland - BuyandSell.ie
If you are in the market for a new phone in Ireland, here are just a few pointers worth considering.
- Network Lock: Perhaps the most important factor when buying a used mobile phone is the network lock. You'll need to ensure that the phone is 'unlocked' from it's network , if you wish to use a SIM card from a different provider. When phones are issues by a provider, they are generally locked to that network and removing this 'lock' can be complicated affair.
- Phone Barring: Network providers in Ireland recommend that when a phone is stolen or lost, the owner should report their IMEI number to have it barred. This means the handset will not work on any mobile network in Ireland. You should ensure this is not the case with the phone you wish to purchase (if secondhand/used).
- SIM Free phones: These can be New or Used and are not locked to any provider. They should accept any network SIM and are generally free from any network branding or apps.
- Pay through a secure method: We recommend using a service such as PayPal when sending money to private individuals. With this service you have a better method of recovering your money, should the product be unsuitable. All you need is an email address and a Credit/Debit card to get started. Any buyer or seller refusing to deal with PayPal should be dealt with cautiously.
- Shop around for a bargain. Buy and Sell has what you need.
- Popular phones & brands sold through BuyandSell.ie include: IPhone 5, IPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S3, Android, Samsung Galaxy Ace, Nexus, Motorola, LG, Windows Phone, etc.
- If you're looking for a new phone there are hundreds of bargains for new and used mobiles on BuyandSell.ie